Tuesday 31 July 2012

Nothing Holding Me Back


I just love this song SO much lately. It's just such a fun one to sing along with and just get lost in! Well, this time I'm happy to report that LOTS has been happening! Last weekend me, Jeff, Lindsey, and Rob took a sudden and implusive boating/camping trip! We borrowed Jeff's sisters boat, got all our gear together, then headed downstream on the Peace River! We found an adorable little beach! There were sadly lots of mosquitoes, the boys made 'beds' in the sand, the water rose a TON, but nonetheless... we had a super enjoyable time! OH! Jeff got the report back after his interview and... HE'S BEEN ACCEPTED!! Eek!! It's so awesome! We're both super excited! I got a call today and i officially have a phone interview tomorrow at 8:30 (my time)!! So i guess we'll see how that goes! (pray for me!!) In other news, i'm going to be doing some nightshifts with my cousin Janelle, starting tomorrow, to get a bit more pocket change before i head out. God is just blessing me in so many ways! It's almost overwhelming!! Also, this weekend i might be hitching a plane ride with my aunt and uncle down to Kamloops to visit my momma and sister! I'm pretty pumped! Haven't seen my mom in almost 2 months! (much too long) But other than all of this exciting stuff, i've mostly been working, eating, sleeping, and chilling! Haha! It's kinda been a relaxed summer. I'm a bit excited for my friends to get back so i can get some more crazy exciting memories before i head out!(Which is actually really soon when i think about it!!) August 17th is my last day at work, 21st we're leaving for Edmonton! Then "HELLO BC!" But boy, have we ever been making some pretty amazing memories so far! CONGRATULATIONS! You are currently up to date with Alana's life. 


Cheers!
Al

We made super delicious "Breakfast Sandwiches"!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment