Wednesday 18 July 2012

Let It Rain



Let it rain, let it rain. Open the floodgates of Heaven, let it rain!! Finally we got some moisture here! Yesterday and today its just been pouring like crazy! I LOVE it! And i know i'm not the only one! Both the farmers and the firefighters are grateful, i'm sure! However, the Fisher's dogs really aren't appreciating it. Zoe and (especially) Jake absolutely HATE storms! Poor things were shaking like crazy. Wouldn't leave my side! Well other than that not to much has been happening here lately! I think i'm really starting to get ready to leave. Like, mentally. Getting the emails to read certain books and stuff like that just gets me so excited!! Jeff and I both got emails asking us when an interview would work for us for school!! (Lord Willing both me and Jeffry will be going to Eyes and Wings School of Supernatural Ministry!! http://www.ewssm.org/) I can't believe this is actually starting to happen! Like actually. Oh! Since she's only 1 house away from me now, me and Jelena are going to be watching Big Brother together!! I'm so pumped! Its so nice to have a girl to hang out with! Feels like all my girlfriends are gone these days! But its no big deal. Hopefully THIS week we'll go to Riverside Bible Camp! Haha last week it totally didn't happen. Well time to head over and watch BB!! YAY!

Peace Out!
Al 

No comments:

Post a Comment