Monday 2 July 2012

Homeless and Happy

On our way to Wadlin!







Here are a few pics of this past weekend! I went camping with Jeff and his fam and had an awesome time! The weather was so nice and i think everyone was just so happy to finally have a break. (i was sure glad!) It had been a looong time since i had gone camping, and i was reminded once again how much i enjoy it! The campfires, hotdogs, sun, and water is such good medicine for the soul! Having the camping trip right after saying goodbye to the house was actually super nice! It took my mind off of everything and i was forced to chill. I loved it. Jeff brought Christina's boat along so we went fishing on the lake like, all the time! It was so much fun! I got to try fishing again! (another thing i hadn't done in forever!) So i'm staying at my Aunt and Uncles house now...not sure how long i'll be here. But its been good so far! In other news: my dad made it to Kamloops on Saturday with the last of all of our stuffs! So this week I'm both homeless and an orphan! Haha oh well! I'm sure my mom is really enjoying the company. Time for me to go get ready for my day! I guess we'll see what the rest of this lovely warm day holds! 
Have a blessed day! 
Al


No comments:

Post a Comment