Tuesday 19 May 2015

crushin' since day 1

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you would've seen that I recently posted a photo of Jeff and I! Every once in a while Jeff and I will take our camera and a tripod and take some photos on self timer! I sometimes have to convince Jeff a little bit, but once we're out taking pictures he really enjoys himself! 
Yesterday we finally went out and took some! It was a ton of fun!! So, since I think they turned out pretty great, I figured I would share them with all of you! (I'll potentially be posting them on Facebook as well yet.) 

Crushing as hard on this guy as I was on day 1. 

XOXO
_a.mart

p.s. kissing pictures ahead!! 
p.s.s. enjoy the lovely family photo at the bottom with the cat that came and joined us. Haha!












No comments:

Post a Comment