Wednesday 12 June 2013

i can hear wedding bells in the distance...

17 DAYS TILL I'M A MARTENS!! Oh my gosh, I so cannot believe that. I'm so excited! Many people have been asking and i'm very glad and relieved to say that "YES, wedding plans are coming along nicely!". I'm hoping that the whole week before the wedding will be a fun 'stress-free' relax time with friends and family! I'm looking forward to it! Pretty much all thats left to do are the little details. Details that you don't realize you have to think about someone asks you about them! (haha, its happened so often) So... (just a quick re-cap incase some of you don't know what's going on) the wedding is on June 29th, 2013. Oh! And for our honeymoon we're going to CUBAYippee! It'll be so wonderful! Not that i'm not relaxed now, but it will be so lovely to just veg on a beach for a week! 

Anyways, feel free to check out our wedding website!

http://www.weddingchannel.com/wedding/Alana-and-Jeffry


Hugs and Blessings!
Al. 





No comments:

Post a Comment