Tuesday 28 August 2012

Home Sweet Home?









Hello from Kamloops BC! I finally made it! After months of people asking me "When are you moving?" or saying "You aren't gone yet??" I have officially moved away from La Crete. In the beginning, once i knew i was moving i thought to myself "its gonna be no big deal, my family will all be in BC now, i'll make new friends...etc" However, saying those goodbyes to the people i love and care about was so much harder then i had expected. But i made it! Before making my final trek out here dad, Jeff, and myself got to drive down to Edmonton to see the rest of my family in leu of my cousins wedding! It was really great! We shopped till we were absolutely sick of it (Which is a big deal, cause that doesn't happen very often!), drove around Edmonton, ate authentic Greek food (mmm!), got to dress up for the wedding, and danced like a crazy people! Overall, it was a super successful weekend! SO i'm in BC now, hanging with my mom, doing a few final  little things before school starts on the 11th. Am I nervous? Yes. Does the thought of city driving frighten me? A little. Am I excited? Like you wouldn't believe. Well, its time for me to go eat breakfast and figure out the rest of my day! Happy Tuesday!

The adventure continues...
Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment